Our products labels are currently being reviewed. If you wish to have the labels, which include productOur products labels are currently being reviewed. If you wish to have the labels, which include products constituents, of specific products before purchasing, please, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . We apologise for this temporary inconvenience.
Racing Feed is a protein concentrate composed of fine sources of proteins: whole soybeans, whey proteins and essential amino acids. Racing Feed is so useful and meets so many different nutritional needs it will be fundamental to have some in your stables!
It is recommended to use Racing Feed to balance diets exclusively based on cereals, for it also provides important minerals, trace elements and vitamins.
When to use Racing Feed
Racing Feed is the perfect protein concentrate:
– To increase daily rations protein intake
– For sport horses, who need high daily protein intake
– For horses needing to be provided with high-quality proteins
– To sustain mares during pregnancy and breastfeeding
– To sustain foals during weaning
– To supplement horses only eating hay with important mineral, trace elements and vitamins
– For horses that are only fed a single raw material or a mix of cereals
– For old horses with tendency to lose weight
– For horses aiming at starting sport activities after a period of break
– For horses that have difficulty maintaining proper weight
Properties of its constituents
We chose our suppliers carefully to make sure we got the highest-quality raw materials on the market, thus ensuring we would manufacture balanced feeds that truly meet horses’ needs.
Instructions for use
Provide 500-800 g of Racing Feed per horse per day. Daily amount may be increased up to 1.2 kg per day in nursing mares.
Daily amount varies according to several factors, such as age, sport activity intensity, breed… That is why we kindly invite you to contact us to figure out the perfect daily amount for your horse.
(Since each horse has its own peculiarities feeds and complementary feeds should always be introduced in its diet gradually).