Our products labels are currently being reviewed. If you wish to have the labels, which include productOur products labels are currently being reviewed. If you wish to have the labels, which include products constituents, of specific products before purchasing, please, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . We apologise for this temporary inconvenience.
Complementary feed for horses intended for particular nutritional purposes: support the preparation for and recovery from sport efforts
Fortion 200 is a complementary feed conceived to support horses during preparation for and recovery from sport efforts. It is the perfect choice to enrich your horses’ diets with branched chain amino-acids, vitamins, trace elements and maltodextrins. It contains 30 ready-to-use, single-dose sachets to mix with the daily ration. No measuring scoop needed. Fortion 200 is easy to use and is the perfect complementary feed for sport horses engaging in competitive activities.
When to use Fortion 200
Fortion 200 is the complementary feed for horses intended for particular nutritional purposes and conceived to enrich horses’ diets with some important substances. It is suggested for:
– Show jumping horses’ athletic preparation
– Endurance riding horses’ athletic preparation
– Western riding horses’ athletic preparation
– Dressage horses’ athletic preparation
– Eventing horses’ athletic preparation
Properties of its constituents
Fortion 200 provides proper amounts of vitamin E and selenium, which are important substances for sport horses’ athletic preparation. Compared to Fortion 100, Fortion 200 enriches sport horses’ daily rations also with some important essential amino acids. It is also enriched with vitamin C and maltodextrins and sustains horses’ bodies during athletic preparation.
Instructions for use
– Show jumping, eventing, dressage and endurance horses: Properly mix a sachet per day with the daily ration. Use Fortion 200 on competition days as well.
– Quarter horses: Properly mix ¾ of a sachet per day with the daily ration. Use Fortion 200 on competition days as well.
Recommended length of time: Up to 8 weeks before sport effort – Up to 4 weeks after sport effort.
(Since each horse has its own peculiarities feeds and complementary feeds should always be introduced in its diet gradually).