Warning: Last items in stock!
When to use Complete Vitamin: Complete Vitamin is a high-quality complementary feed providing vitamins and trace elements that are essential for proper equine nutrition. It can be particularly useful in:
- Horses with dull and bristly coat;
- Horses suffering from vitamin deficiencies;
- Horses lacking appetite;
- Horses whose blood test results show vitamin deficiencies;
- Tired horses training and competing listlessly;
- Old horses;
- Horses going back to normal activities after injuries or convalescence;
- Horses that had their diets significantly changed;
- Horses moving to new stables;
- Between seasons.
Properties of its constituents: Vitamin B complex increases appetite and voluntary consumption of food. On the other hand, iron, folic acid and vitamin B12 increase the number of red blood cells (haematopoiesis) (60,70). Vitamin E, selenium and vitamin C ensure a significant antioxidant effect (5-6).
Instructions for use: Properly mix 5 cl (= 50 ml, corresponding to the first graduation mark of the measuring chamber) of Complete Vitamin per day with the daily ration, for at least 30 consecutive days.
|Size||1,5 l - 5 l|