Warning: Last items in stock!
When to use Olio Vit: Olio Vit is the perfect complementary feed to enrich horses' diets with important sources of noble fats and vitamins. Olio Vit may be useful:
- to increase fat intake in horses' diets;
- to increase vitamin intake in horses' diets;
- in thin horses, struggling to gain weight;
- when horses struggle to gain weight during convalescence;
- to increase horses' fat reserves during cold seasons;
- to improve coat and horsehair beauty.
Properties of its constituents: Olio Vit's formulation includes soy oil containing lecithin and cod liver oil (fish oil). When soy oil is not delecithinated, it contains a significant amount of lecithin, a fat substance exerting several beneficial effects on the body. In fact, it is a source of calcium phosphates and phosphatidylserine,a substance having effects on the brain and on the nervous system. Cod liver oil provides a significant amount of omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA and EPA.
Instructions for use: Properly mix 50-100 ml of Olio Vit per day with the daily ration. Use the lower amount for the first few days. Do not exceed 150 ml per day.
|Size||1l / 5 l|